- Ivano-Frankivsk is the center of the Ivano-Frankivsk oblast.
- The City area is 83,73 sq.km.
- The City population is 241.1 thousand people.
- Ivano-Frankivsk is a member of the Association of Ukrainian Cities, the network of Ukrainian Sustainable Development Cities (according to the Aalborg Charter), the UNDP Project “Municipal Governance and Sustainable Development Programme”, the International Forum of Historic Centers, etc.
- Ivano-Frankivsk is the first Ukrainian city to become a member of the European Association of Cities in Energy Transition “EnergyCities”.
- In 2020, Ivano-Frankivsk was named the best city for doing business by “Forbes Ukraine”.
The project “Ivano-Frankivsk in the Eyes of Foreigners” is implemented by students of the Faculty of Foreign Languages of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University in cooperation with the NGO “Centre for Communication Research” and with the grant support of the program “Small Grants of the Warm City” (Teple Misto). This site contains reviews of foreigners who have visited Ivano-Frankivsk and want to share their impressions.